Tuesday, December 8, 2009

So how many different ways can you do a pushup? Well there are several. The pushup has been around forever. I did my first one when I was 6 in P.E. class and I'm actually doing 100 of them right now. Blindfolded. with one arm tied behind my back. Seriously, with the many variations of pushups you can literally work almost every muscle in your body. so here is a sample of me "yes me" doing several pushups in sequence. Try doing 10 of each of these back to back with no break. It stinks, but I promise you'll feel miserable.....in a good way.

In your quest for the ultimate workout, wait that's my quest, don't forget that so many exercises can be done with out any fancy equipment. Just you and some floor space. Every week I am going to bring you variations of bodyweight exercises that you can do in your home. At the same time I'll discuss some current questions that get thrown at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment